You depend on Assateague Coastal Trust to protect the Coastal Bays watershed and preserve the delicate balance between man and nature that is the foundation for all life on the shore.
In turn, ACT depends on the generous support of its members and friends to fuel our efforts to monitor water quality, hold polluters accountable, and educate the public and policymakers on ways to be better stewards of our environment.
Consider making a charitable contribution to ACT or through any one of our programs. Thank you.
- Become A Member - Please join or renew your membership to ACT using our secure online form. Sign-up your entire family and be a part of the ACT family today!
- Donate Online - Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law, as Assateague Coastal Trust is a charitable organization with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and no goods or services are being provided to you.
- Charitable Gifts - Gifts of appreciated assets, such as stocks, bonds & life insurance, are an advantage to the donor because they result in a tax deduction for the “full market value” of the asset.
- EarthShare Giving - ACT is a proud member of EarthShare Mid-Atlantic. One of the most simple and efficient ways to support Assateague Coastal Trust is through an EarthShare workplace giving campaign.
- Planned Giving - This type of gift allows donors to plan their charitable gift during their lifetime, but defer the actual transfer of assets until after their passing.
Copyright 2017, Assateague Coastal Trust
This website and its content is copyright of Assateague Coastal Trust. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: (1) you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only, (2) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.